Friday 28 September 2018

Rest In Peace Charles and Thank You For Everything

Rest In Peace Charles and Thank You For Everything

This morning I have been shocked and shattered by the news of my greatest mentor Charles R Poliquin passing.

Charles is the person who has had the biggest impact on my life. I would not be who I am today if I had not met him. Everything in my life today relates back to Charles in some way. Every book I own, every program I write, everything I do all can be connected in some way. He passed on his knowledge but more importantly he gave me confidence and helped me believe in myself to be more than I was and he showed the way.

There will not be another Charles. His legacy will continue.

I am so grateful for this great man and my thoughts are with his family and closest friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment