Saturday 12 May 2018

Benefits of Waking Up Early

Benefits of Waking Up Early

Waking up early is one of the most common traits you see in high performers. From reading a lot of books over the years this is something you see from highly successful people in all different fields. It is something I have been doing for many years now and I am much more productive than I was previously and I have been able to learn a lot in this time period. By the time most people wake up I have read for a couple of hours and finished my most important mental work for the day. I then train and for the rest of the day I am a better person because I have already accomplished many things I have set myself for the day and run off the momentum I have created and feel way more productive.

"How you spend your morning determines your success in life.
How you spend your morning determines who you will become.
How you spend your morning determines whether you become world-class at something, or remain merely average.
How you spend your morning is the difference between making tens of millions of dollars and making less than 100 grand.
How you spend your morning determines how well you:
  • think
  • strategize
  • prioritize
  • spend your time
  • choose your friends
  • choose your lover
  • choose your career
  • perform in your work
  • influence the world"
"Every person has 24 hours per day.
However, what each person does with those 24 hours determines who they become and what they do. How you spend your 24 hours is the difference between being happy and being miserable."

For more thoughts on this see You Make Or Break Your Life Between 5-7am

No comments:

Post a Comment