Tuesday 6 February 2018

Flu Vaccine Fails 99% of the Time

Flu Vaccine Fails 99% of the Time

I have never had the flu vaccine and never will. By eating nutritious foods, supplementing to bring up my deficiencies in certain nutrients, and supporting detoxification, my genetic vulnerabilities, and staying away from as many toxic exposures as I possibly can, I have not had a severe flu in at least 5 years. When I do get a little bit of it, the symptoms are not very bad at all and I can get rid of them in about a day, maximum two. 

Purely observing those who get the flu shot I have noticed it does nothing for them and often makes them quite sick. Dr Brownstein has just put up this great review of a scientific study which explains more about the ineffectiveness of the flu vaccine.

"The authors found that flu vaccines probably reduced influenzas in healthy adults from 2.3% without vaccination to 0.9% with.That means that the difference between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated is 1.4% or 0.014. Therefore, 71 people would need to be treated with the flu vaccine to prevent one case (1/1.4%). In other words, the flu vaccine did nothing for 70 out of 71 who received it. That means this study found the flu vaccine failed 99% (71/72)."

The above passage is enough for me to continue building my health and doing what we do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment