Saturday 18 March 2017

3rd Place Finish at Pan American JiuJitsu Championship in California


We would like to congratulate Igor Almeida on finishing 3rd at the Pan American Championship. Even though he suffered a dislocated shoulder he still fought on to get this result. It is an enormous effort and shows how badly he wants to succeed. I am always impressed when people are able to push through limitations that others think are impossible. Igor has done that today. I already have massive amounts of respect for Igor, Bruno, and Aaron but things like this just continue to grow it.

It will be a tougher preparation leading into the worlds in Abu Dhabi next month now but I am confident Igor will be able to get his shoulder right and give it a real good crack. I know how hard he works and how dedicated he is, so I would never rule anything out.








No comments:

Post a Comment