Wednesday 9 November 2016

THP Junior Development Update

originally posted on www.totalhealthperformance.com.au


The young athletes who are training of a morning are progressing well and their hard work is beginning to pay off. When we began the program no one could full squat and now all athletes are able to hit rock bottom in the squat and are beginning to lift some good solid weight.

Here is Alfie trying to squat after about 4 weeks of generally preparation work:

This is Alfie squatting now, 6 weeks after the above video was taken, hitting a 105 kg paused squat for a double. I know he has heels elevated in this video so I'm not comparing apples to apples, I still feel it is a great effort and I will show you a video of his normal back squat in coming weeks as this is the only footage I have taken in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment