Tuesday 30 July 2019

Bronze at Tokyo UAEJJF Grand Slam

Bronze at Tokyo UAEJJF Grand Slam


Congratulations to Igor for winning a bronze medal at the UAEJJF Tokyo Grand Slam. 

Igor had a good preparation for this competition with a successful weight cut being involved despite travelling a couple of days out from the comp. He said he felt really good physically but wasn't at his best mentally on comp day. We will work on this so it doesn't happen again at future competitions.

This is what Igor posted about the event:
"Third Place at the Grand Slam Tokyo . Won 4 and lost one today not my best day a bit disappointed with my performance at the comp but I have nothing to complain about. Thank you God for allowing me to do what I love everyday and also Thank you everyone for all the support I’m very blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. ðŸ’Ž ðŸ¥‰ ðŸ‡¯ðŸ‡µ @ajptour #SJJA #ZrTeam"

I am very fortunate to work very closely with Igor so I know he will work on improving his game even further and we will work on improving his preparation yet again. We are always finding areas to improve no matter how small they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment