Wednesday 5 September 2018

Gary Taubes on the Doctor's Farmacy Podcast with Dr Mark Hyman

Gary Taubes on the Doctor's Farmacy Podcast with Dr Mark Hyman

Today I wanted to share a podcast with you from the Doctor's Farmacy. Dr Mark Hyman sits down and talks with Gary Taubes about nutrition and where it all went wrong. 

Gary's book Why We Get Fat And What To Do About It is one of my favourite books I have read on nutrition. I think I read it early in 2012 and I still refer people to it as I feel it is a great book to help you question the mainstream advice we get in a clear way. Good Calories, Bad Calories is a bit more technical and takes a bit more work to read. Both are very we written and cover a lot of great information.

Enjoy the podcast. No matter your current thoughts on topics I think it is always great to question our beliefs and make informed decisions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment