Tuesday 6 June 2017

Christian Thibaudeau Program Design Seminar

Christian Thibaudeau Program Design 

Seminar


I was fortunate enough to attend another seminar by Christian Thibaudeau in Sydney over the weekend. It was on program design and covered many different aspects on how to individualise each athletes program for greatest results. It was something that I had learned many years ago from Charles Poliquin but was good to see how Thibs had implemented it and put his twist on a few concepts with his training and clients. It was also good to see that some of the things I was noticing in my athletes, and figuring out in my mind, were some of the things Thibs spoke about.

It is always great to learn. You never know it all. That is why I put a lot of time back into my education. I am very grateful for all the people who share their knowledge with us.   


No comments:

Post a Comment